We have came to Fiji Denaru Island and are staying in a lovely villa at the Sheraton. The sun is shining and the days are getting lost. 🙂 not a care in the works simply relaxing and spending quality time with my hubby and bubby! So let me tell you why we chose Fiji as our destination.
My husband and his family have been coming to this wonderful island for many years, my husbands mother recalls stories of bringing her children here when they were very young. My husband took his first steps at 14 months old in Fiji and for many years to follow they would continue to come here as their annual family holiday. It holds a special place in his heart which I find sweet and he has lovely early memories here.
My husband fell in love with it way back then and for the past few years we have made it our wonderful family holiday and am sure we will continue to come here with our next bubba also. I too have fallen in love with this place, it’s so convenient to get here only a 3.5hr flight (approx) from Sydney.
Here are only a few reasons as to why we will continue to come back to this stunning island.
1. The people are so accommodating, friendly, happy and a delight to deal with.
2. The sun is always shining!
3. The water is clear and blue,
4. There are 5 plus pools to choose from to swim in or lay by incase you don’t want to swim or lay by the beach 🙂
5. The sand is white 🙂
6. There is kids club for kids up to the age 14
7. The food is yummy
8. It’s relaxing and carefree
9. Bula – means hello, and that word to me sounds happy!
10. Everyone is always smiling and friendly
11. It’s family friendly
12. The amenities are always clean
13. There are various activities to keep you busy – only if you want
14. We get a 2 bedroom villa with a kitchen (easy for staying in and cooking for little ones)
15. It’s affordable
16. The fresh coconuts are delicious!
17. You don’t need to leave the resort if you don’t want too, there are 2 deli’s, many family friendly restaurants, bakery, multiple gifts stores and various recreational activities on-site
18. The Sheraton is associated with the Westin here so you have full access of all the Westins amenities also including their gym and recreational activities and restaurants.
19. You don’t need to carry around your wallet / purse. Within either Sheraton or Westin you can charge anything from any shop or restaurant to your room
20. The main port ‘Port Denaru’ is a easy flat 15 minute walk where you will find a very convenient mini supermarket and duty free store for all your needs.!